- AAPD Interfaith Disability Advocacy Coalition
- Alban Institute Congregational Resource Guide— use search box to find disability resources
- All Are Welcome: A Faith Inclusion Program from the South Carolina Developmental Disabilities Council
- Elizabeth M. Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities: Faith-Based Supports
- Collaborative on Faith and Disability
- Faith For All, "Raising up Congregation Accessibility Champions"
- Faith Inclusion Network of Dallas
- Friendship Ministries (interdenominational focus on intellectual disabilities)
- The Inclusive Church: helping churches successfully include children with special needs
- Interfaith Network on Mental Illness
- Joni and Friends International Disability Center
- Lift Disability Network
- Making Room, developmental disabilities (note: plays music on connection)
- Mental Health Ministries
- Ministry Tools Resource Guide, Special Needs and Disability Ministry Resources
- One Mind Mental Illness Ministry website and Purse and Heel blog.
- Pathways to Promise, interfaith resources for mental illness
- Personal Energy Transportation, provides a variety of mobility devices for poor areas
Rest Ministries, chronic illness
National Council of Churches
- Committee on Disabilities
World Council of Churches
- Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network
Thank you for visiting this page!
By listing organizations, companies, or other sources of interest to people with disabilities, the Disability Ministries Committee of the United Methodist Church does not recommend, endorse, or otherwise offer preference for any such entity. All listings are reports only, and are open equally to any entity offering suitable services.