- ADA Home Page, U.S. Department of Justice
- ADA online complaint form
- A Guide to Disability Rights Laws
- United States Access Board, guidelines and updates for ADA compliance
- ADA Checklist from New England ADA center
- Fair Housing Act Best Practices Handbook from Equal Rights Center
Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center, regional centers with information, referrals, resources, and training
- Universal Design Living Laboratory®
- Accessible Faith: A Technical Guide for Accessibility in Houses of Worship, a guide to issues relating to inclusion and accessibility in houses of worship from the Retirement Research Foundation.
National Park Service Accessibility
Job Accommodation Network
- Workplace Accommodations: Low Cost, High Impact
- Accommodation Ideas presented by limitation and impairment
- Service Animals
- How to Make Presentations Accessible to All from Web Accessibility Initiative
- WAVE: the web accessibility evaluation tool
Thank you for visiting this page!
By listing organizations, companies, or other sources of interest to people with disabilities, the Disability Ministries Committee of the United Methodist Church does not recommend, endorse, or otherwise offer preference for any such entity. All listings are reports only, and are open equally to any entity offering suitable services.