To contribute to our work in facilitiating disability ministry, use Advance Special number 3021054.
You may use this number to contribute to our group by:
- making a check payable to any local United Methodist Church with the notation "UM National Task Force on Disability Ministries, Advance Special 3021054," and placing it in the offering or with the church treasurer (your congregation and Annual Conference receive credit toward Advance goals when you do this);
- sending a check payable to "Advance GCFA" with the notation "UM National Task Force on Disability Ministries, Advance Special 3021054," to Advance GCFA, P.O. Box 9068 GPO, New York NY 10087-9068;
- using a credit card at Global Ministries Online Donation System
- using a credit card by phone at 888-252-6174;
the United Methodist Women's Supplementary Gifts program.
- 100% of Advance Special gifts go to the ministry you choose.
The United Methodist National Task Force on Disability Ministries is a division of the General Board of Global Ministry of the United Methodist Church, which is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.