- Disability.gov, connecting the disability community to information and opportunities
ADA Home Page
- Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center, regional centers with information, referrals, resources, and training
- Federal Communications Commission National Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program
- Job Accommodation Network (U. S. Department of Labor)
- National Council on Disability
NICHCY National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities
- "DisAbilityConnect" app available for the iPhone and for Android.
- National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
- Project Lifesaver, equipment and training for wandering responses
Regulation Room (Cornell University, Legal Information Institute), discussion of proposed ADA regulations
- United Nations Enable: rights and dignity of persons with disabilities
- World Health Organization 2011 World Report on Disability
Thank you for visiting this page!
By listing organizations, companies, or other sources of interest to people with disabilities, the United Methodist Task Force on Disability Ministries does not recommend, endorse, or otherwise offer preference for any such entity. All listings are reports only, and are open equally to any entity offering suitable services.